Saturday, July 16, 2011

Never question a good ninja

I was perplexed at Miguel's chasing of women. Was it aimless, was it fruitless, at times it seemed his project existed simply to get women, and then at other times it was clear his project dominated his life, comprised his life. I had noted earlier that Miguel's project consisted of an alignment of values, a concept Moraline introduced. But what about the girl chasing? What about how he would observe how his ninjutsu, how his television ads for his dojo, were making him popular in the clubs?
I was sceptical, not judgemental, just sceptical, and had little time to reflect during my journey.

But he possesses a total alignment of values, and one of his key values is to have a son, and for this he must mate, and to mate he must find a woman, and if they are running after him in herds (they are) his job is easy. If women love him for his ninjutsu, and ninjutsu is his true passion, his project that is his life and dominates his moments, then women love him for his complete alignment of values--they are magnetized to his authenticity. He may well be an ethically perfect man.

So I will never judge a good ninja. A black ninja I shall judge and condemn and fight to the core. But a good ninja will fool you in the right and correct ways. Miguel can sense a man through a wall. He can avoid trouble and danger. He listens to the words and worlds of others and will make predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment