I am at the
border of Brasil, Paraguay,
and Argentina.
It’s been over a month in Brasil now, and my take is that I could live here the
rest of my years. The people are great, the land us beautiful, the towns are
cheap and relaxed, and it’s foreign here, very different, not Western, and the
women are sweet and easy on the eyes.
Yet I am worried
about my living my life to relax. Moraline says that Patagonia
is one of the wonders of the world, plus will be challenge that will cleanse
the mind. I need such a challenge. I say I know something about riding bikes
around the world? Man I sure need to do better than hotels and highways. Colorado was terrific.
High altitude mountains and fucking raw beauty. Colorado is uninhabited. Super fucking small
towns and great folks. Yet Patagonia, in its
beauty, will punish me. I punished myself in the wrong way by joining corporate
America
when I failed at trading. I needed to send myself to Patagonia.
Yet I was married and I brought the girl to the US and dragged her through the hell
that was my mind until I destroyed her and myself. God should have killed me
and made me suffer for eternity. Now he is asking me to torture myself on the
honor system. I have wasted my life and nearly destroyed the life of another.
For this I should ride on terrible roads, in terrible wind, in solitude. A few
years back Chrome and Morraline asked that I tell the truth on my blog. Now it
should be easy. I have no things but this bike and these bags. I will have no
friends in Patagonia. I don’t care if I die
there.
The bottom floor and entertainment center. I have this to myself currently.
I am camping at the hostel for $R17 per night. This includes breakfast, lockers, and hot showers.
There is a small gym at the hostel. This, plus the jungle-like subdued neighborhood, makes it hard for me to leave to kill myself in Patagonia. Yet I will get on ruta 40 soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment